1. What types of dance do you currently do?
2. What types of dance have you done?
3. What is your favorite dance style?
4. Least favorite dance style?
5. Favorite dance TV show?
6. Favorite dance movie?
7. Favorite dancer(s)?
8. Favorite Ballet?
9. Dream role(s)?
10. Ever performed in a dance show?
11. Ever performed in a ballet?
12. Ever auditioned for something?
13. Ever been to a summer intensive?
14. Ever competed?
15. An embarrassing dance moment?
16. Most embarrassing dance you've ever performed?
17. Favorite dance that you've performed?
18. Favorite dance costume that you've ever worn?
19. Least favorite dance costume?
20. In your opinion, what was the best performance you ever did?
21. Worst performance you ever did?
22. How long have you been dancing?
23. Do you want/have some kind of dance career?
24. Favorite dance trick that you can do?
25. Favorite dance step?
26. What role(s) have you played, if any?
27. Ever performed a solo, duo, or trio?
28. Favorite dance brand?
29. Favorite place to buy dance supplies?
30. Favorite brand of dance shoes?
31. Best dance experience you have had so far?
32. Best backstage memory?
33. Ever been in a fight with a teacher?
34. Ever been in a fight with a fellow dancer?
35. Ever somehow ruined a dance costume?
36. Ever had a dance injury?
37. Ever had to take a dance break?
38. Do you have any pre-performance routines?
39. How do you warm up/prepare for class?
40. How do you usually do your stage makeup?
41. Ever been on any kind of dance team?
42. Ever gotten really stressed out over a performance?
43. Have you ever done a partnering dance?
44. Ever been told that you should quit dance?
45. Most dance numbers you have performed in one show?
46. Ever been best friends with someone in your studio?
47. Ever hated someone in your studio?
48. Ever had a crush on someone in your studio?
49. Three random facts about your dance studio?
50. Favorite dance company?
51. Do you want to be a professional dancer?
52. What are your weaknesses?
53. What are your strengths?
54. Do you think you're good at acting and getting into character?
55. Have you ever danced in a musical?
56. Favorite dance quote?
57. A dancer you look up to?
58. What inspires you?
59. Ever read any dance novels?
60. What are your favorite stretches?
61. Ever fallen, forgotten choreography, or messed up in some other way onstage?
62. Ever been so upset that you cried after a performance?
63. Ever cried, puked, or passed out in class?
64. Ever gone to class while sick?
65. Ever had to perform while sick or injured?
66. How many hours a week do you dance?
67. Favorite thing about dance?
68. Least favorite thing about dance?
69. Ever seen a live show that you were not in?
70. Have you ever had to change dance studios?
71. How many different studios/schools/companies have you danced with?
72. How do you usually pass time backstage when you're not dancing?
73. Favorite version of The Nutcracker?
74. Have you ever had to wear really embarrassing dance makeup?
75. Have you ever taught a dance class?
76. Ever met a professional dancer?
77. Thought about quitting dance?
78. Been jealous of another dancer?
79. Do you practice at home?
80. What do you usually wear to class?
81. Do you ever receive flowers after a performance?
82. Who do you usually invite to see you perform?
83. What kind of hair supplies do you use?
84. Do you have earrings that you use specifically for performances?
85. Do you wear makeup to class/rehearsal?
86. Do you prefer footed, convertible, or footless tights?
87. Favorite leotard?
88. Do you have a lucky item that you bring with you backstage to shows?
89. Do you keep a dance journal?
90. Do you like to choreograph your own dances?
91. Favorite dance class?
92. Favorite variation?
93. Ever had to dance with a prop?
94. Ever danced in a talent show?
95. Top 5 favorite dances you've ever done?
96. Do you have any scars from dance?
97. Do you take dance seriously or is just for fun?
98. If you could suddenly be able to do any trick, stunt, turn, jump, or dance move without working for it what would you choose?
99. Does your studio have levels?
100. Ever been in a dance photo shoot?
Meanwhile, in Saudi Arabia
Svetlana Zakharova in the Bolshoi Ballet’s Sleeping Beauty, October 2011